Hand-painted, handmade Springerle Cookie Class: Learn the age-old technique for making traditional, European Springerle cookies. The perfect gift for Christmas or just as a surprise for your sweetheart.
These whisked-egg holiday cookies, date back to at least the 1600’s and are made in Bavaria, Switzerland and the Alsace area of France.
learn to make traditional Springerle cookies
Angela will take you step by step through the process and provide a selection of her favorite recipes to ensure you’ll be able to recreate your own edible works of art at home!
Go home with your gift-wrapped box of goodies to share with your family and friends.
- Adults, teenagers and beginners
- $75.00 per person (minimum of 4 people required)
- Approximately 4 hours
(spaces are limited)
- Learn to paint with edible petal dusts and edible lustre dusts.
- All materials required for the class and gift packaging are included in the course fee.
- Take home your baked cookies.
- Should the minimum number of people required for the class not be reached, you will be given the choice to pay an additional fee for a private class, change your date to another day, or be fully refunded.