Make a variety of adorable Spring cookies with Angela Ferrara-McEllin, The Master Baker of Ferrara’s Bakery.
Master the essentials of working with fondant with our Spring cookies class. You’ll learn texturing, ruffling, working with silicone molds to create edible lace and accent pieces and simple flowers. Go home with your gift-wrapped box of goodies to share with your family and friends.
- Adults, teenagers, beginners
- $75 per person (minimum of 4 people required)
- Approximately 4 hours
- Minimum of 6 adults required per class.
- Should the minimum not be reached for the day you selected, you will be given the choice to pay an additional fee for a private class, change your date to another day, or be fully refunded.
- Please do let us know if you have any food allergies or preferences ahead of time because we cannot make too many changes to the itinerary while the class is underway.